Fast-Tracking Your Business: Accelerators That Drive Rapid and Soaring Success
The next free Web Broadcast of "The League of Extraordinary Minds" is happening Thursday January 7th.
Have you signed up yet? It's free and extremely valuable information! If you haven't signed up yet, you can do so here:http://www.extraordinaryminds.com
In the League of Extraordinary Minds, Rich Schefren and Jay Abraham have assembled a group of the finest business minds available to answer your questions about your business.
The January 7th breakthrough "discovery session" will cover this critically important business success factor:
"Fast-Tracking Your Business: Accelerators That Drive Rapid and Soaring Success"
The panelists for this session are:
- Dr. Paul Schoemaker... discussing why you can't just deal with the symptoms of a problem...
- Herb Cohen... revealing how YOU can become a masterful negotiator...
- Greg Hicks... shares 9 behaviors leaders MUST adopt to reduce stress...
- Barry Schwartz... discussing why offering as much variety as you possibly can will LOWER sales drastically...
- Tony Jeary... on dealing with distractions so you can be more focused with your efforts and get better results...
- Paul Zane Pilzer... sharing why every entrepreneur needs to see themselves as one link in a chain...
- And, of course, the usual post-session wrap-up and action take-aways from Jay Abraham and Rich Schefren
These sessions are incredibly valuable! Here are some of the action takeways from the previous session:
- Steps to accepting criticism with an open mind
- Self assessment questions to ask yourself to focus on being a better leader
- An exercise to determine whether your team is move valuable then they were a year ago
- The qualities of leaders
- An exercise to clarify what your business would be like in its ideal state
- A time tracking exercise to ensure your focus is on high leverage most valuable activities
- Various leadership self accessment exercises
- 6 Critical success factors your business MUST track
- The Law of Three and its Three Magic Questions to keep you focused on THE most important activities
- Adding KWINK analysis to Zero-Based Thinking and the three areas in which to apply it
- The single most important question to ask yourself ever day, that will direct your focus every day
- Two questions to ask your team members periodically that will determine whether they and you are doing the right things
- 360 Degree Assessments
- Coming up with a stronger vision statement
- What is emotional intelligence and how to use that in dealing with people
- 6 questions to ask your team members about once a month
- 3 habits to cultivate
- A Manners in the Workplace Self-Assessment
- Resources and websites from the Panel of Experts
If you are missing these sessions, if you are not using what they share in these sessions, then you are "leaving business on the table".The session are free, but if you haven't signed up yet, you gotta go here right now to grab Rich and Jay's no-charge special offer:
Can you say NO BRAINER?
If you missed the earlier sessions, no problem. If you sign up for their paid subscription (aka "upsell"), you will have access to these files for EVERY session to date:
- an mp3 audio file of the entire panel discussion
- a PDF file transcript of the entire panel discussion
- a PDF file "action document" - Rich Schefren and Jay Abraham digesting major take-aways and action items from the session
You are not authorised to post comments.