The Performance Enhancement Quotient: Making Everything You Do Bigger and Better Starting Now
The next free Web Broadcast of "The League of Extraordinary Minds" is happening Thursday December 3rd.
Have you signed up yet? It's free and extremely valuable information! If you haven't signed up yet, you can do so here:
In the League of Extraordinary Minds, Rich Schefren and Jay Abraham have assembled a group of the finest business minds available to answer your questions about your business.
The December 3rd breakthrough "discovery session" will cover this critically important business success factor:
"The Performance Enhancement Quotient: Making Everything You Do Bigger and Better Starting Now"
The panelists for this session are:
- Dave Crenshaw... author of "The Myth of Multitasking: How Doing It All Gets Nothing Done"... reveals why everyone needs accountability (and how YOU can get it)...
- Dr. Neil Fiore... author of "Awaken Your Strongest Self: Break Free of Stress, Inner Conflict, and Self-Sabotage" and "The Now Habit: Overcoming Procrastination While Enjoying Guilt-Free Play"...shares the Three Ingredients necessary for optimal performance...
- Julie Morgenstern... author of "Organizing from the Inside Out" and "Time Management from the Inside Out"... exposes the BIGGEST obstacle to boosting your productivity...
- Jim Murphy... author of "Business Is Combat : A Fighter Pilot's Guide to Winning in Modern Business Warfare" and "Flawless Execution : Use the Techniques and Systems of America's Fighter Pilots to Perform at Your Peak and Win the Battles of the Business World"...discusses the "silent killer" of GREAT execution...
- Nancy Ratey... ADHD coach and author of "The Disorganized Mind: Coaching Your ADHD Brain to Take Control of Your Time, Tasks, and Talents"... tells why knowing how your ADD works can unleash MONUMENTAL success...
- Dr. Jan Yager...author of "Work Less, Do More" and "Creative Time Management"...reveals the key habits entrepreneurs should avoid (at all costs)...
- And, of course, the usual post-session wrap-up and action take-aways from Jay Abraham and Rich Schefren
- Maslov's Hiearchy of Needs and assessing how that impacts your motivation
- A series of questions for assessing what you and your company do well
A series of questions for assessing what you and your company do poorly
- A series of questions for assessing your employee hiring and retention processes
- The cost of mis-hiring employees and ways to assess strong performers (to keep) and for the rest: either converting them to strong performers to replacing them.
- Creating a virtual "bench" of outstanding performers
- The need to commit time to specific reading objectives and recommendations for more than 180 books on several facets of business and marketing.
If you are missing these sessions, if you are not using what they share in these sessions, then you are "leaving business on the table".The session are free, but if you haven't signed up yet, you gotta go here right now to grab Rich and Jay's no-charge special offer:
Can you say NO BRAINER?
You are not authorised to post comments.