Master Your Universe: How to Manage, Maximize and Master the Opportunity That Constant Change Presents
The next free Web Broadcast of "The League of Extraordinary Minds" is happening Thursday January 14th.
Have you signed up yet? It's free and extremely valuable information! If you haven't signed up yet, you can do so here:
In the League of Extraordinary Minds, Rich Schefren and Jay Abraham have assembled a group of the finest business minds available to answer your questions about your business.
The January 14th breakthrough "discovery session" will cover this critically important business success factor:
"Master Your Universe: How to Manage, Maximize and Master the Opportunity That Constant Change Presents"
The panelists for this session include:
- Dr. Spencer Johnson... discussing one of thebiggest mistakes you can make in these "troubling times"...
- John Kotter... sharing how you can do very wellright now by doing things differently thaneverybody else...
- And, of course, the usual post-session wrap-up and action take-aways from Jay Abraham and Rich Schefren
These sessions are incredibly valuable! Here are some of the action takeways from the previous session:
- The Top Twenty-Two Factors in Accelerating Your Business
- An exercise for Setting Your Happiness Baseline
- The "Magic 9": A Behavioral Model for Entrepreneurial Leadership Success
- A strategy for recasting emotions
- A How to Manage People Quiz
- The concept of Strategic Presence
- Major Obstacles Entrepreneurs Must Overcome and Methods For Doing So
- Assessing Whether You Have Capacity For Change
- Qualities of a Successful Business
- The Paradox of Entrepreneurship
- Resources and websites from the Panel of Experts
If you are missing these sessions, if you are not using what they share in these sessions, then you are "leaving business on the table".
The session are free, but if you haven't signed up yet, you gotta go here right now to grab Rich and Jay's no-charge special offer:
Can you say NO BRAINER?
If you missed the earlier sessions, no problem. If you sign up for their paid subscription (aka "upsell"), you will have access to these files for EVERY session to date:
- an mp3 audio file of the entire panel discussion
- a PDF file transcript of the entire panel discussion
- a PDF file "action document" - Rich Schefren and Jay Abraham digesting major take-aways and action items from the session
Details are at: http://www.extraordinaryminds.com/