The Greatest Overlooked Lever in Any Small Business: Leading and Leveraging Your Team to Stunning and Sustaining Growth
The next free Web Broadcast of "The League of Extraordinary Minds" is happening Thursday December 17th.
Have you signed up yet? It's free and extremely valuable information! If you haven't signed up yet, you can do so here:
In the League of Extraordinary Minds, Rich Schefren and Jay Abraham have assembled a group of the finest business minds available to answer your questions about your business.
The December 10th breakthrough "discovery session" will cover this critically important business success factor:
"The Greatest Overlooked Lever in Any Small Business: Leading and Leveraging Your Team to Stunning and Sustaining Growth"
The panelists for this session are:
- Sam Deep... discussing 5 critical areas entrepreneurs must focus on to be better leaders...
- Marshall Goldsmith...sharing how to improve and involve all of the people around you...
- Joseph Grenny... revealing 2 critical "influence strategies" for entrepreneurial success...
- Dr. Jeffrey Pfeffer...on why communication skills "disappear" when some people become leaders...
- Fran Tarkenton... explaining what great leadership looks like when it's implemented properly...
- Brian Tracy... describing how to measure your
leadership qualities objectively...
- And, of course, the usual post-session wrap-up and action take-aways from Jay Abraham and Rich Schefren
These sessions are incredibly valuable! Here are some of the action takeways from the previous session:
- The 12 "Gateways" of life that define the bigger picture of success
- The 12 ways to solve problems from the Kolbe strengths assessment
- The types of learning styles and how to find yours
- The value of introspection and journalling
- A Peak Performance DYI Assessment - questions to ask yourself regularly throughout the year
- The value and logistics of "Down Time"
- The four stages of business growth and the different skill sets needed for each stage
- How do you know when you've got it right?
- LOTS of useful resources and websites from the panelists
If you are missing these sessions, if you are not using what they share in these sessions, then you are "leaving business on the table".
The session are free, but if you haven't signed up yet, you gotta go here right now to grab Rich and Jay's no-charge special offer:
Can you say NO BRAINER?
If you missed the earlier sessions, no problem. If you sign up for their paid subscription (aka "upsell"), you will have access to these files for EVERY session to date:
- an mp3 audio file of the entire panel discussion
- a PDF file transcript of the entire panel discussion
- a PDF file "action document" - Rich Schefren and Jay Abraham digesting major take-aways and action items from the session
Details are at: http://www.extraordinaryminds.com/